Nothing. Spirit is an isolated and inactive witness.
- Spirit (Purusa) is that which is without the three Gunas.
- The absence of the three Gunas implies a solitary/isolated Spirit. It never changes or combines with anything else.
- The three Gunas are the source of all action. Therefore, the absence of the Gunas makes spirit a non-agent. It can’t do anything.
- The absence of the three Gunas and the inability to act also makes Spirit indifferent to the effects of the three Gunas: pleasure, pain and delusion.
- Spirit is however sentient/conscious which makes it a seer.
- Spirit is a witness. Objects are not shown to other objects. Objects are shown to a witness. The Unmanifest (Prakrti) presents its creations to Spirit.