Would you be interested in a book?
I am imagining a few possible printed presentations of this exploration:
- A book that you can hold in your hands. A side-by-side presentation of words and images sprinkled with some Sanskrit?
- A coloring book with line drawings that you can color on your own. The activity of painting gave me a space to be with a verse. Will a coloring book create such a space for you?
- A set of prints in either A5 or A4 size. Each print has the verse “question” printed on the front and the “answer” printed on the back.
- A set of metaphoric cards.
- A children’s book informed by the insights of Samkhya of how the world comes into being.
If you are interested in any of these artifacts, please share your interest with me using the form below: