Since causality emerges from cognition, I need to discern between right and wrong cognition.
- There is right cognition and wrong cognition.
- There are three kinds of right cognition.
- They are direct perception, inference and trust-worthy teachings (valid testimony).
- Other means of right cognition can be understood and expressed using only these three. Therefore, these three fully encompass right cognition.
- They are the only means to arrive at proofs.
- Anything that is not right cognition is wrong cognition.